After many years, I finally figured out how to put on fake eyelashes.
Here are the steps:
1. Gather the supples. You will need eyelash glue, fake eyelashes, scissors, and tweezers (optional). I like using the Duo brand eyelash glue in black.
2. Hold the fake eyelash against your lash line to measure if it is too long. If it is too long, cut off a little snippet.
3. Apply a small line of glue to the lash line of the fake eyelash. Blow on the glue for a few seconds.
4. Apply the eyelash directly to the lash line. Quickly adjust the lash and gently push against last so that it is directly where the eyelash and eyelid meet.
5. This step is optional. Take a pair of tweezers and use them to gently press the fake eyelash to the lash line. Add a coat of mascara when the glue is dry.
Don’t fully open eye yet until the the glue is dry. While clubbing with friends, I picked up a useful fake eyelash tip. Some girls glue two eyelashes together and then put them on to make their eyelashes appear even more voluminous. When doing this, make sure you use an eyelash glue with a thin consistency. The Duo eyelash glue is too thick for this. I use an Asian brand.